- Read/study the Scriptures.
- Read some of a book.
- Exercise… some form, somehow.
- Write a blog entry.
What I have realized as I look back to the last 30 days, I realized that while I had four things that I accomplished each day they were without purpose or reasoning. As I embark on another Epic 30 Day Challenge, I am challenging myself to have more purpose in the what I do each day. So here is the Epic 30 Day Challenge for the next 30 days:
- Study the book of Ephesians.
- Finish reading the book Linchpin by Seth Godin.
- Lose 10 pounds. I exercised each day, but without real rhyme or reason or purpose. Over the next 30 days, I want to lose 10 pounds. This will require concentrated effort in running and weight lifting and dieting. Rather than exercise for the sake of exercise that may or may not be anything of relevance, this challenge will call me to a purpose and require more out of me.
- Write a blog entry each day.
There you have it, my new Epic 30 Day Challenge.
Will you join me?